Three Light 24" Width Bathroom Vanity Light from the Mirage Collection
- Etched Opal glass square shade
- Etched glass shade offer creative patterns and designs
- Made of steel
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted with shade facing upward only
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Height: 5"
- Width: 24"
- Extension: 4.75"
- HCO: 2.5"
- Shade Height: 3.313"
- Shade Width: 3.313"
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 24"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Mirage Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting 53353
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 53353BN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 53353 Product Specifications
|Genre||Modern, Midcentury / Vintage|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.