Single Light 5" Width LED ADA Compliant Bathroom Sconce from the Latitude Collection
- Clear Beveled / Etched rectangular shade
- Composed of multiple glass pieces, beveled glass shades offer a traditional style
- Etched glass shade offer creative patterns and designs
- Made of steel
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Energy Efficient
- ADA compliant
- Can be mounted with shade facing upward only
- Suitable for damp locations
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 6.6
- Wattage: 6.6
- Height: 8"
- Width: 5"
- Extension: 4"
- HCO: 4"
- Shade Height: 8"
- Shade Width: 4.875"
- Backplate Height: 8"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: Yes
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Latitude Collection Products
Hinkley Lighting 5650-LED2 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Chrome, Nickel|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Beveled, Etched|
|Watts Per Bulb||6.6|