This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Three Light Outdoor Lantern Pendant from the Camelot Collection
- Clear Beveled glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Composed of multiple glass pieces, beveled glass shades offer a traditional style
- Made of cast aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 5' of chain and 6' of wire
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Dark Sky: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 25"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Lantern
- Product Weight: 19 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Beveled, Lantern
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Width: 12" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Camelot Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting H1702
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 1702BK
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting H1702 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Shade Type||Beveled, Lantern|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.