This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Three Light Indoor Urn Pendant from the Cambridge Collection
- Clear Optic glass urn shade
- Characterized by wide, open tops, the urn-style glass shade provides traditional accents to any room
- Made of solid brass
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 10' of chain and 12' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 6.75"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 44.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Brass
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Urn
- Product Weight: 38 lbs
- Shade Height: 16"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Urn
- Shade Width: 13.25"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 180
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Oxford Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting H3614
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 3614BB
- Hinkley Lighting 3614OB
- Hinkley Lighting 3614PW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting H3614 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Brass, Bronze, Pewter|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Glass Features||Ribbed Glass|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Large Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.