This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Three Light Indoor Bowl Shaped Pendant from the Casa Collection
- Antique Scavo glass bowl shade
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Includes 5' of chain and 6' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 6.25"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 26.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Bowl Shaped
- Product Weight: 16 lbs
- Shade Height: 6.875"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Width: 17.375"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 225
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Width: 22.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Hinkley Lighting Casa Collection
This Hinkley Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hinkley Lighting 4313OL
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the H4313 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hinkley Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.