How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Single Light Indoor Mini Pendant from the Cello Collection
- Vintage Faux Alabaster glass bell shade
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Includes 10' of wire
- Includes (1) 6' and (2) 12" downrods
- Maximum Height: 40.75" The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Downrod Size(s): 6", 12"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 7"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Other Metals
- Maximum Height: 40.75" (including chain / down rods)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Shade Height: 5"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Width: 8.5"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Cello Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting H4567
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 4567AT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 4567AT Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Downrod Size(s)||12, 6|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.