This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Four Light Indoor Bowl Shaped Pendant from the Bolla Collection
- Light Amber Seedy glass bowl shade included with the Brushed Bronze and Olde Bronze finish
- Etched Opal glass bowl shade included with the Brushed Nickel finish
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Includes 10' of chain and 12' of wire
- Minimum Height: 35.25" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 6"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 32"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Other Metals
- Minimum Height: 35.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Pendant Type: Bowl Shaped
- Product Weight: 27.5 lbs, 30 lbs
- Shade Height: 6.75"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched, Seedy Glass
- Shade Width: 24.75"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 300
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Bolla Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting H4664
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 4664BR
- Hinkley Lighting 4664BN
- Hinkley Lighting 4664OB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.