This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Single Light Indoor Mini Pendant from the Tahoe Collection
- Clear Seedy Water glass cone shade
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Made of hand-painted metalwork
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Includes 10' of wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 7"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 39.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Shade Height: 4.313"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Seedy Glass
- Shade Width: 7"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 75
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Width: 7" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Hinkley Lighting Tahoe Collection
This Hinkley Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hinkley Lighting 4717RB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the H4717 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hinkley Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.