This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Three Light Indoor Drum Pendant from the Sussex Collection
- White Hardback fabric drum shade
- Drum shades offer a simple, elegant design for any room
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Includes 10' of chain and 12' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Chain Length: 120"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 26.75"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Drum
- Product Weight: 27 lbs
- Shade Height: 6"
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Shade Type: Drum
- Shade Width: 22"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 225
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Width: 22" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Sussex Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting H4794
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 4794BN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting 4794BN Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Large Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.