This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Three Light Indoor Drum Pendant from the Sussex Collection
- White Hardback fabric drum shade
- Drum shades offer a simple, elegant design for any room
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Includes 10' of chain and 12' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Chain Length: 120"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 26.75"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Drum
- Product Weight: 27 lbs
- Shade Height: 6"
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Shade Type: Drum
- Shade Width: 22"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 225
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Width: 22" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Hinkley Lighting Sussex Collection
This Hinkley Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hinkley Lighting 4794BN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the H4794 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hinkley Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.