Two Light 16" Width Bathroom Vanity Light from the Cleo Collection
- Opal Etched glass cylinder shade
- Made of steel
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- Height: 10.25"
- Width: 16"
- Extension: 5.25"
- HCO: 7.5"
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Cleo Collection Products
Our SKU: Hinkley Lighting H5402
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 5402BN*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hinkley Lighting H5402 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.