Variable Speed Router With Fixed Base
The Hitachi router is an 11 Amp 2-1/4-HP Plunge and Fixed Base Variable Speed Router Kit. This router is made for fine groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming, shaping, and pattern cutting. It's powerful motor is the quietest in it's class, a two-state motor-release clamp, easy base changes, and quick depth adjustments make this a great selection.
Hitachi manufactures more than 1000 models of electric power tools, focusing on compact/high output motor technology. The company has obtained recognition under the ISO 9000 series international standards for quality assurance. The Hitachi brand offers a complete selection of grass trimmers, brush cutters, multi-task tools, chainsaws, blowers, hedge trimmers, edgers, augers, gas powered drills, water pumps and a complete mix of accessories. Hitachi never stops developing new technology along with improving the technology of their power tools to make them superior in the industry.
Hitachi Power Tools M12VC Features:
- Tool-less 2-stage motor release clamp for quick and accurate depth adjustments
- Extremely low noise level, only 80 dB
- Nickel-plated housing for smooth cutting depth adjustment
- Electric speed control maintains constant speed even under load for smooth routing
- Aggressive, ergonomic design for an enhanced look and feel
- Includes one 1/2" and one 1/4" collet chuck, one 23mm and one 16mm wrench, one template guide adapter, and one template guide centering adjuster
- 120 volts
- 8,000 to 24,000 per minute no-load speed
- 3.3 lbs
Additional Hitachi Links
Hitachi 25601519 Product Specifications
|Collet Diameter||1/2", 1/4"|
|Dust Sealed Switch||No|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|No Load RPM||24000, 240000, 8000|
|Product Weight||10.4, 7.3|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.