10" Compound Miter Saw With Laser Marker
This 10" compound miter saw features a 15 amp motor for the toughest cutting jobs, and adjustable angles for precision cuts. The carbon brush access is great for allowing the user to replace the brush as needed, and a dust collector attachment to minimize airborne particles.
Hitachi manufactures more than 1000 models of electric power tools, focusing on compact/high output motor technology. The company has obtained recognition under the ISO 9000 series international standards for quality assurance. The Hitachi brand offers a complete selection of grass trimmers, brush cutters, multi-task tools, chainsaws, blowers, hedge trimmers, edgers, augers, gas powered drills, water pumps and a complete mix of accessories. Hitachi never stops developing new technology along with improving the technology of their power tools to make them superior in the industry.
Hitachi Power Tools C10FCH2 Features:
- Large table for increased material stability
- Thumb actuated positive stops, 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° right and left, for quick and easy miter adjustments
- Adjustable pivot fence for supporting large stock
- Dust guide to prevent chips from scattering
- Soft and vibration-reducing grip
- Spindle lock for easy blade replacement
- Laser guide system for easier alignment with the ink line
Additional Hitachi Links
Hitachi 25843293 Product Specifications
|Bevel Angle||0-45 Degrees Left|
|Miter Angle Range||0-52 Degrees Right & Left|
|No Load RPM||5000|
|Product Weight||26.5, 34|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.