15/16" SDS Plus D Handle Rotary Hammer
The DH24PF3 15/16" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer offers 3 modes of operation. It's hammer drills into concrete, brick and stone with ease and offers a best in class drilling speed and impact rate. Removable 360 degree side handle with depth gauge, improves control and ensures the user accurate drilling depth.
Hitachi manufactures more than 1000 models of electric power tools, focusing on compact/high output motor technology. The company has obtained recognition under the ISO 9000 series international standards for quality assurance. The Hitachi brand offers a complete selection of grass trimmers, brush cutters, multi-task tools, chainsaws, blowers, hedge trimmers, edgers, augers, gas powered drills, water pumps and a complete mix of accessories. Hitachi never stops developing new technology along with improving the technology of their power tools to make them superior in the industry.
Hitachi Power Tools DH24PF3 Features:
- Equipped with a sealed type ball bearing for improved resistance to grease leakage
- One push tool retainer eliminates the need for sliding the grip to count the bit
- Push button type forward reverse changeover witch and variable speed control switch
- Non slip double layer molded handle
- 36 individual tool positions with variable locking mechanism in relation to the work in the hammering only mode
- Idle hammering prevention mechanism
- Slip clutch mechanism
- Auto stop type carbon brush
Additional Hitachi Links
Hitachi DH24PF3 Product Specifications
|Application||Drills / Drivers|
|No Load BPM||4700|
|No Load RPM||1150|
|max torque||2.5 ft-lbs|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.