Three Person Hot Tub With 31 Jets, LED Lighting and Ozone System
Home and Garden Spas X-2 Features:
- Made in the USA
- Please note that this tub is shipped freight with liftgate to the curb, the customer is responsible for transportation of the hot tub to it's installation location.
- This product is made to order and ships in 10-15 days from Tennessee
- Low energy consumption
- Shells manufactured from multi-layered fiberglass
- Fiberglass cabinet finished with a synthetic mahogany color
- 220 volt / 50 amp GFCI required
- Durable slip resistant acrylic surface
- Includes insulated deluxe hard cover
- 3 person capacity
- Includes user friendly system controls topside
- For indoor or outdoor installation
- Factory installed ozone system included
- Includes 31 Jets
- Stainless steel jets
- Neck, shoulder, calf and foot jets
- Underwater LED mood light with 7 colors
- Comfort cushioned headrests
- Ten year structural warranty
- Five year surface warranty
- Two year plumbing and equipment warranty
- Includes 90 days labor warranty
Home and Garden Spas X-2 Specifications:
- Horsepower: 6
- Voltage: 220
- Amperage: 50
- Capacity (Gallons): 200
- Length: 82"
- Width: 60"
- Height: 31"
- Product Weight: 400 lbs.
Additional Home and Garden Spas Links
This Home and Garden Spas item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Home and Garden Spas X-2*
- Home and Garden Spas X-2-White*
White with Redwood
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the X-2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Home and Garden Spas products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.