Generator Power and RequirementsThe reason people are unsatisfied with their generator purchase is usually due to under power. Learn about how to calculate properly so you can tackle any job or power outage.
Inverter or Generator Whats the DifferenceThe main difference between an inverter and generator is the type of power it is putting out. The main difference being the way the power is generated. An inverter provides clean energy much like your home where a generator can surge up or down depending on the load.
Honeywell 2,000 Watt, 120V Portable Inverter Generator
- 2kW running power with a surge capacity of 2.2kW ensures you will have reliable power wherever you might be
- 16.7 Amps @ 120 Volts (Single Phase)
- Covered under 2 year limited residential warranty and 6 month limited commercial warranty
- Compact and mobile power solution
- Outlets: (2x) 5-20R 20A 120V, (1x) 12VDC
- Generac OHV Engine: This single cylinder, overhead valve industrial engine was built by Generac, a leader in the power generation industry
- Engine Displacement: 126cc
- Covered Under 2 Year Limited Residential and 6 Month Limited Commercial Warranty
- Manual Recoil Pull Start
- Gasoline Fuel
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Low Oil Pressure Shutdown: Automatically turns off to protect the engine from damage
- EcoMode™: Automatically adjusts engine speed to meet the power needed, resulting in fuel savings and reduced noise
- Inverter Technology: Provides clean power needed to run sensitive electronics like televisions and computers
- Outlets: (2x) 5-20R 120V, (1x) 12VDC
- Height: 18”
- Width: 12"
- Length: 22"
- Product Weight: 50 lbs
- Tank Size: 1.0 Gallons
- Run Time (50% Load): 4.7 hours
Additional Honeywell Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Honeywell Products
Our SKU: Honeywell 6066-0
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Honeywell 6066-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Honeywell 6066-0 Product Specifications
|Transfer Switch Included||No|