Digital IAQ Control
Integrate control of you home's humidification, dehumidification, ventilation and even bathroom fans into a single device with Honeywell's TrueIAQ® control. TrueIAQ® allows you to program your air quality and fan settings individually, or as a system for increased comfort and energy savings. Plus, TrueIAQ® will automatically adjust settings for changes in outside temperature and humidity, and provides maintenance reminders to help keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency. For true indoor air quality control, choose TrueIAQ®.
- Setting changes can be made easily with the touch of a button.
- Manages humidification, dehumidification, ventilation and bathroom fans from a central point in your home.
- Simultaneously displays both indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity levels on-screen. Automatically adjusts inside settings based on outdoor conditions.
- Include individual air quality enhancements to your system with TrueIAQ®, or integrate them all as part of a total air quality system.
- Intuitive digital backlit display.
- Includes outdoor temp/humidity sensor.
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Electrical Ratings (120VAC, Full Load): 2.0A at 24 VAC, humidifier, dehumidifier, vent contacts
- Temperature Range ©: 1.1C-40C
- Operating Humidity Range (%RH): 95% RH at 95 F, non-condensing.
Additional Honeywell Links
This Honeywell item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Honeywell DG115EZIAQ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DG115EZIAQ and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Honeywell products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.