A standard 1-inch furnace filter offers only limited capture of airborne particles and pollutants compared to the deep-pleated media filter found in a Honeywell Media Air Cleaner. Deep pleated filters take several square feet of filtration material and fold it over and over to provide several times the surface area of filtration material versus a standard 1-inch filter. The result is highly effective cleaning efficiency against even the smallest particles.
- High efficiency media filter captures particles as small as 1.0 micron.
- Efficiency and arrestance ratings based on the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999.
- Applicable to all gas, oil, and electric forced warm air furnaces and to compressor cooling up to 5 tons. Can be used with heat pumps only if the filter is changed regularly. Not recommended for applications where pressure drop may be critical.
- Mounts in the return air duct.
- Cabinet can support weight of residential furnace and evaporator coil.
- Requires no electrical connections.
- Mounts in any position.
- Requires no maintenance except periodic media filter replacement.
- Media filter is easily replaced by homeowner.
- Installation may require minor sheet metal work. Professional installation is suggested.
Additional Honeywell Links
Our SKU: Honeywell F100F1020
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Honeywell HF100F1020*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Honeywell F100F1020 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.