Used as a freeze warning device. Completes circuit to household lamp on temperature fall, indicating inoperative heating equipment.
- Plugs directly into wall outlet.
- Lamp plugs into receptacle at bottom of Winter Watchman device.
- Useful when house is unoccupied to notify a neighbor of a temperature drop so heating source fault can be rectified before freeze-up occurs.
- Not precision calibrated for use as a thermostat.
Additional Honeywell Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Honeywell Products
Our SKU: Honeywell S483B1002
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Honeywell S483B1002
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Honeywell S483B1002 Product Specifications
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.