Honeywell TH8320U1008 VisionPro 8000 TouchScreen Digital Thermostat with 7 Day Programming
Honeywell VisionPro products are easy to use thermostats that have exclusive features only available from the pros. The menu-driven programming is seamless and the digital display includes a backlight, making it easy to read, day or night.
- The easiest to use thermostat ever! No owners manual needed.
- Large 10sq Inch backlit touchscreen display and keypad.
- Menu driven programming - easily guides user through programming process.
- Widely adaptable applications.
- Universal scheduling: 1 Day, 7 Day, 5+2, 5+1+1, Four daily periods, Two daily periods, and Non-Programmable.
- Configurable auto or manual changeover.
- Dual powered: 5 Wire (24Vac) or 4 Wire with 3 AAA batteries.
- Non-Volatile memory with real time clock! Keeps time for up to Ten Years during a power failure. Automatically updates daylight savings time, and adjusts for leap year!
- Programmable Fan with circulate mode for intermittent hourly operation (on 35%.)
- Filter, UV lamp, and Humidifier pad monitor, selectable based on run time.
- Adjustable partial or full keypad lockout.
- Optional remote temperature sensing - Can use 1 or multiple sensors with temperature averaging - available separately
- Optional outdoor sensor - available separately.
- Backed by an impressive 5 year Manufacturers warranty!
- 3 Heat / 2 Cool when using a heat pump, 2 Heat / 2 Cool when using a conventional system
Additional Honeywell Links
This Honeywell item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Honeywell TH8320U1008*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TH8320U1008 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Honeywell products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.