Z-Wave Enabled Programmable Thermostat
Maintaining a comfortable temperature level in your home has never been easier. You can now view or control your thermostat from anywhere with the TH8320ZW Z-Wave Enabled Thermostat. Convenient control of your home's thermostat is now literally at your fingertips from the number one choice of homeowners and contractors!
- Z-Wave enabled to integrate with other home automation devices
- Universal scheduling - Can be configured to meet virtually ANY
- Selectable 7-day programmable
- Four daily periods
- Cancel unneeded periods
- Selectable non-programmable
- Universal application
- Heating and cooling energy savings set points allows the
homeowner to put the thermostat into an energy
savings mode from other Z-Wave devices
- Large, clear backlit display
- Ability to select multiple days (patented) - Allows the owner
to easily customize the thermostat for his or her own
- Menu driven programming - Guides the user through the
programming process only showing necessary information
and choices on each screen
- Programmable fan
- Multiple hold options - Fixed temporary hold, adjustable temporary
hold and permanent hold
- Changeover - Can configure for auto or manual system changeover
- Smart Response Technology
- Real time clock - Keeps time during a power failure and will
automatically update the time for daylight savings
- Change / check reminders
- 1x - Z-Wave Programmable Touchscreen Thermostat
- 1x - Wiresaver Module
- Mounting Hardware
- 1x - Installation Manual
- 1x - User Manual
You can use Z-Wave technology to optimize your energy usage by controlling this thermostat, as well as many other devices you may have installed throughout your home. There are many choices: You could create automated heating and cooling routines based on time and day, or whether or not someone is at home. Z-Wave can be used to automatically lower your motorized window shades when the windows are in direct sun, and then inform the thermostat to adjust itself to a more economical setting.
The TH8320ZW is compatible with a broad range of 24-volt heating and air conditioning systems: single-stage and multi-stage heating and cooling systems, heat pumps with and without auxiliary heat, gas fireplaces, hot water, and heating only or cooling only systems. It is not compatible with electric baseboard heat.
Many older homes are wired with 4-conductor cable. Unlike the original tnermostat supplied with a four-wire system, the TH8320ZW thermostat is capable of controlling the AC compressor and the circulating fan separately. To do this a "common" wire is used. The included Wiresaver module can be used to simulate an additional wire. The Wiresaver 'splits' an existing wire and uses it to carry both compressor and fan commands. It's simple to install (instructions are included) and mounts next to your HVAC system.
Additional Honeywell Links
This Honeywell item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Honeywell 1732-0078
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TH8320ZW and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Honeywell products with over 400 warehouses across the country.