The FocusPRO wireless non-programmable thermostat kit from Honeywell is ideal for those looking to upgrade their thermostat control without the headache of running or splicing new wires. The thermostat unit re-uses the wiring from existing non-programmable thermostats making installation a breeze. This versitile kit also includes a wireless outdoor sensor that detects ambient temperature as well as relative humidity. The included RedLINK Wireless Gateway allows for remote control access to your thermostat from any room.
- Wireless FOCUSPRO® Thermostat installs in minutes and displays outdoor temperature and humidity
- 1 year expected battery life
- Duel Fuel enabled
- Equipment Interface Module (EIM) serves as a hub for all communications from all wired or wireless HVAC equipment paired with it
- Return Air Sensor works with the Equipment Interface Module to help maintain temperatures if power is lost to wireless thermostat
- Compatible with gas, oil, electric, heat pump, forced warm air, hot water, steam or gravity applications
- 5 system switch positions (heat, off, cool, auto, em.heat)
- 2 fan switch positions (auto, on)
- 3 Heat / 2 Cool stages with heat pump or 2 Heat / 2 Cool conventional
- Thermostat power: 2 standard AA batteries
- Outdoor Air Sensor power: 2 Lithium AA batteries
- Running amperage (cooling): 1.0 Amps
- Running amperage (heating): 1.0 Amps
- Running amperage (fan): 0.6 Amps
- Thermostat dimensions: 3-9/16" x 5-13/16" x 1-1/2"
- Wireless Adapter dimensions: 5-9/16" x 4-3/8" x 1-1/4"
- Outdoor Air Sensor dimensions: 5" x 3-1/2" x 1-11/16"
Additional Honeywell Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Honeywell Products
- Shop All Honeywell FocusPRO Collection Products
Our SKU: Honeywell YTH5320R1000/U
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Honeywell YTH5320R1000/U
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Honeywell YTH5320R1000/U Product Specifications
|Control Type||Remote, Electronic|
|Fan Switch||On, Auto|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Stages||3 Heat / 2 Cool|
|Supports Heat Pump||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.