The FocusPRO wireless non-programmable thermostat kit from Honeywell is ideal for those looking to upgrade their thermostat control without the headache of running or splicing new wires. The thermostat unit re-uses the wiring from existing non-programmable thermostats making installation a breeze. This versitile kit also includes a wireless outdoor sensor that detects ambient temperature as well as relative humidity. The included RedLINK Wireless Gateway allows for remote control access to your thermostat from any room.
- Wireless FOCUSPRO® Thermostat installs in minutes and displays outdoor temperature and humidity
- 1 year expected battery life
- Duel Fuel enabled
- Equipment Interface Module (EIM) serves as a hub for all communications from all wired or wireless HVAC equipment paired with it
- Return Air Sensor works with the Equipment Interface Module to help maintain temperatures if power is lost to wireless thermostat
- Compatible with gas, oil, electric, heat pump, forced warm air, hot water, steam or gravity applications
- 5 system switch positions (heat, off, cool, auto, em.heat)
- 2 fan switch positions (auto, on)
- 3 Heat / 2 Cool stages with heat pump or 2 Heat / 2 Cool conventional
- Thermostat power: 2 standard AA batteries
- Outdoor Air Sensor power: 2 Lithium AA batteries
- Running amperage (cooling): 1.0 Amps
- Running amperage (heating): 1.0 Amps
- Running amperage (fan): 0.6 Amps
- Thermostat dimensions: 3-9/16" x 5-13/16" x 1-1/2"
- Wireless Adapter dimensions: 5-9/16" x 4-3/8" x 1-1/4"
- Outdoor Air Sensor dimensions: 5" x 3-1/2" x 1-11/16"
Additional Honeywell Links
This Honeywell item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Honeywell YTH5320R1000/U
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the YTH5320R1000/U and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Honeywell products with over 400 warehouses across the country.