Ambistat Temperature Controller
Control comfort and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) throughout your entire home with Honeywell's VisionPRO IAQ Total Home Comfort System. VisionPRO IAQ eliminates the need for multiple controls in your living space, by managing your home's temperature, humidification, dehumidification and ventilation - all from a single, easy-to-use touchscreen control.
The TH9421U touch screen universal programmable thermostat provides electronic control of 24 Vac heating and cooling systems of 750 mV heating systems in addition to humidification dehumidification and ventilation.
- Contains all features of standard VisionPRO, except arm chair programming.
- Thermostat connects with Equipment Interface Module or EnviraZone panel to control temperature, humidification, dehumidification and ventilation from a single point in the home.
- Automatically raises humidity levels throughout all rooms in the home, moisturizing air to prevent symptoms of dryness and to protect hardwood flooring and woodwork.
- Automatically lowers humidity levels through al rooms in the home, utilizing air conditioning or a whole house dehumidifier to prevent dampness, stickiness or odors; symptoms often associated with air that is too moist.
- Removes air pollutants by exchanging the stale air in a house with fresh, filtered air better than having an open window.
Additional Honeywell Links
This Honeywell item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Honeywell YTH9421C1002
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the YTH9421C1002 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Honeywell products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.