30" 4.8 Cu. Ft. Free-Standing Gas Range with All Purpose Burners
Hotpoint ranges offer affordable cooking options for your kitchen. A new gas range or electric range should meet all your cooking needs for years to come: from warming a simple pan of soup for one person, to handling a large dinner party or holiday meal for the whole family. Plus, your stove should look great in your kitchen, and clean up with ease.
- 4.8 Cu. Ft. oven capacity: More room for cooking more dishes at once
- All purpose burners: Deliver a wide range of heat output ideal for most cooking needs
- Standard Grates: Hold cookware securely over burners
- Porcelain Upswept Cooktop: Raised edges contain spills, while the surface is easy to wipe clean
- Lift-up cooktop: Allows easy access to clean the subtop
- Easy clean subtop: Porcelain enameled that’s easy to clean and durable
- Porcelain oven door: Scratch-resistant coating is easy to maintain
- 4 leveling legs
- 2 oven racks
- Porcelain-enamel cooktop surface
- Electronic ignition system
- Slide-out broiler drawer
- Dimensions: 46.125" H x 30" W x 26.5" D
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 18.5" H x 24" W x 19" D
- Net Weight: 145 Pounds
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 165 Pounds
- Total Capacity: 4.8 Cubic Feet
Hotpoint combines easy-to-use features with practical design to complement any kitchen. These appliances have been created to affordably meet the needs of busy lives.
Additional Hotpoint Links
This Hotpoint item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hotpoint RGB525DEDBB
- Hotpoint RGB525DEDWW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RGB525DED and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hotpoint products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.