30" Free Standing Gas Range with Simmer Setting
A new gas range or electric range should meet all your cooking needs for years to come: from warming a simple pan of soup for one person, to handling a large dinner party or holiday meal for the whole family. Plus, your stove should look great in your kitchen, and clean up with ease.
GE RGB530DET Features:
- Extra-large oven capacity
- Sealed cooktop burners
- Simmer setting
- All purpose burners
- Electronic clock and timer
- Standard grates
- Enough room to cook an entire meal at once
- Burner elements are sealed to the cooktop to keep foods and liquid contained on the cooktop, making cleaning painless
- Simmer setting allows for low, even heat distribution for delicate foods and sauces
- All-purpose burner delivers two levels of BTU output to accommodate virtually all your cooking needs
- Convenient clock and timer helps you coordinate meal preparation and cooking
- Quality grates keep pots and pans securely in place over the burners
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
GE RGB530DET Specifications:
- Depth: 26.25 In.
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Height: 46.125 In.
- Ignition System: Electronic
- Cleaning Type: Standard Clean
- Width: 30 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional Hotpoint Links
Our SKU: Hotpoint RGB530DET
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hotpoint RGB530DETBB
- Hotpoint RGB530DETWW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hotpoint RGB530DETWW Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Depth with Door Open||46.38|
|Drawer Type||Broiler Drawer|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||No|
|Number Of Burners||4|
|Number of Racks||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.