30" Free Standing Gas Range with Two Oven Racks
A new gas range or electric range should meet all your cooking needs for years to come: from warming a simple pan of soup for one person, to handling a large dinner party or holiday meal for the whole family. Plus, your stove should look great in your kitchen, and clean up with ease.
GE RGB790 Features:
- Self-clean oven
- Extra-large oven capacity
- Sealed cooktop burners
- Performance plus burner
- Simmer setting
- All purpose burners
- Two oven racks
- Porcelain upswept cooktop
- Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior
- Enough room to cook an entire meal at once
- Burner elements are sealed to the cooktop to keep foods and liquid contained on the cooktop, making cleaning painless
- This 13,000 BTU burner element provides the high heat ideal for frying or sautéing and fast heat-up
- Simmer setting allows for low, even heat distribution for delicate foods and sauces
- All-purpose burner delivers two levels of BTU output to accommodate virtually all your cooking needs
- Includes two oven racks that are sturdy and reliable
- Raised edges and porcelain-enameled surface makes cleaning incredibly easy
GE RGB790 Specifications:
- Depth: 26.25 In.
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Height: 46.125 In.
- Ignition System: Electronic
- Cleaning Type: Self Cleaning
- Width: 30 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional Hotpoint Links
Hotpoint RGB790 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||No|
|Number Of Burners||4|
|Number of Racks||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.