1.5 Cubic Foot Over The Range Microwave Oven
GE microwave ovens offer a multitude of installation and cooking options. Want your leftovers reheated fast, but also nicely browned and crisp? Try a microwave oven with the browning option. Popcorn popped at the touch of a single button? A microwave with the popcorn convenience button will do the trick. For installation flexibility GE offers countertop microwave ovens, over the range ovens, and built-in microwave ovens. You name it, there is a microwave to fit the bill.
GE RVM1535 Features:
- 1.5 cu. ft. capacity
- Convenience cooking controls
- Auto and Time Defrost
- Time Cook I & II
- Two-speed, 200-CFM venting system
- 950 watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
- Continually rotates food to ensure even cooking
- Allows cooking and reheating at the touch of a button
- Automatically defrosts for a specified amount of time
- Makes it possible to enter two cooking times, so users can stop the microwave to stir or rotate foods without reprogramming
- Quickly removes smoke and steam from cooktop
GE RVM1535 Specifications:
- Depth: 15.0625 In.
- Height: 16.5 In.
- Voltage: 120V
- Width: 29.875 In.
- Microwave Watts: 950 W
- Total Capacity: 1.5 Cu. Ft.
- Turntable Diameter: 12.5 In.
As a leader in the appliance industry since 1907, GE provides timeless and quality products that can fit in any kitchen. GE challenges the appliance industry with technology and engineering advancements, improving its customers' lives one appliance at a time. Accompanied with its signature delivery and installation experience, GE is a brand that is tried and true.
Additional Hotpoint Links
Hotpoint RVM1535DMWW Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Exhaust Fan Speeds||2|
|Installation Type||Microwave Hood|
|Optional Trim Kit||No|
|Style||Over The Range|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.