Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Hyde Park Collection Wall Sconce
- Arm: 14"
- Bulb: 100W Type A
- Switch: Full-range dimmer on backplate
- Shade: Art Glass 2 3/4" x 5 1/2" x 7"
- Cord: 10' ivory, 30" cord cover
- Backplate: 5" diameter
Additional House of Troy Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All House of Troy Products
- Shop All House of Troy Hyde Park Collection Products
House of Troy HP725-WB-AG Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|