Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Hyde Park Collection Wall Sconce
- Arm: 14"
- Bulb: 100W type A
- Switch: Full-range dimmer on backplate
- Shade: White Linen 5" x 9" x 7"
- Cord: 10' ivory, 30" cord cover
- Backplate: 5" diameter
Additional House of Troy Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All House of Troy Products
- Shop All House of Troy Hyde Park Collection Products
Our SKU: House of Troy HP725-WL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- House of Troy HP725-OB-WL
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- House of Troy HP725-WB-WL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
House of Troy HP725-WB-WL Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.