Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Hyde Park Collection Wall Sconce
- Backplate: 5" Diameter
- Bulb: 60W Type A
- Switch: Full Range Dimmer on backplate
- Shade: Opal Glass 5 3/4" x 6 3/4"
- Cord: 10' ivory cord 30" cord cover
Additional House of Troy Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All House of Troy Products
- Shop All House of Troy Hyde Park Collection Products
House of Troy HP775-OB-OG Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.