Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Wall Mount Swing Arm Lamp
- One 60w medium base bulb required
- Overall Height: 13"
- Off-White Shantung Shade: 10"x5"x6-3/4"
- Fully Extends: 17-1/4"
- 11'' Ivory Cord, Hi/Lo Switch on socket, Cord cover included
- This model is plug-in only. It is not hardwired.
Additional House of Troy Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All House of Troy Products
- Shop All House of Troy Library Lamps Collection Products
House of Troy LL660-AB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Finish Application||Polished, Satin|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.