Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Wall Mount Swing Arm Lamp
- One 100w max medium base bulb required
- Shade: 13-1/4"x6-1/4"x10"
- Fully Extends 20"
- Back Plate: 6" x 4-1/2"
- Switch on Socket
- Includes Harp, finial and 30" cord cover
Additional House of Troy Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All House of Troy Products
- Shop All House of Troy Wall Swing Arm Lamps Collection Products
Our SKU: House of Troy WS16
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- House of Troy WS16-91
Oil Rubbed Bronze / Beige Linen
- House of Troy WS16-31
Pewter / Off White Linen
- House of Troy WS16-61
Polished Brass / Off White Linen
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
House of Troy WS16-31 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.