Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Pantograph Wall Sconce
- Arm: 19"
- Bulb: 100W 3-way
- Switch: On socket
- Shade: Beige Linen Hardback 8" x 9" x 8"
- Cord: 11' ivory 30" cord cover
- Backplate: 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Additional House of Troy Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All House of Troy Products
- Shop All House of Troy Pantograph Collection Products
House of Troy WS752-AB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.