- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Houzer's limited lifetime warranty
- StoneGuard™ undercoating over Super-Silencer pad
- Constructed of premium grade T-304 steel
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- StoneGuard™ undercoating to reduce the noises of running water and clattering dishes. Also termally insulates your sink keeping hot soaking water hot longer
- Super-Silencer pads help reduce the noise of running water and clattering dishes
- Height: 9"
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 25" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 15-3/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 21" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: drop-in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3 or 4
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 24-1/4"
Additional Houzer Links
This Houzer item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Houzer 2522-9BS4-1
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2522-9BS4-1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Houzer products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.