How to Choose a Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Typically comes with one handle (sometimes two)
- Ideal for smaller bathrooms
- Sleek, simple design
Single-hole faucets provide more precise volume and temperature control. Additionally, a single-hole faucet results in a far quicker install job than any other installation type.Shop single-hole faucets
- Comes with two handles
- Can be used on sinks with single-hole or 4-inch faucet centers
- Spout and handle(s) are fixed on a base unit that’s mounted on the sink
Very popular installation type, thanks in part to its versatility, and is a nice fit in a bathroom of any size.Shop centerset faucets
- Most commonly comes with two handles
- Most popular installation type
- Features faucet centers from 8 to 16 inches wide
This is a very versatile installation type with the most style options. Handles are not attached to the spout-mounting base.Shop widespread faucets
- Single lever handle
- Fits perfectly with vessel sinks
- Provides elegant focal point
Faucets are taller to accommodate the higher lip of vessel sinks.Shop vessel faucets
- Mounts to wall
- Creates unique bathroom centerpiece
- Can include one or two handles
This faucet is a fashion-forward alternative to traditional sink-mounted faucets.Shop wall mount faucets
- Offers optimal temperature and volume control
- Usually provides a wider range of styles and sizes
- No handle
- Water turns on and off when it senses a hand in front of it
- Most contemporary handle type.
- Standard rounded handle found on the most affordable bathroom faucets.
High quality material
Most high-quality bathroom faucets are made of brass (solid brass or cast brass). This is the preferred material for bathroom faucet construction to ensure durability and reliability.
Ceramic disc cartridges
Ceramic discs are becoming standard in bathroom faucets. Ceramic discs have replaced rubber discs inside the spout for a lifetime of drip-free and leak-free performance.
Bathroom faucets with the WaterSense label feature an eco-friendly flow rate that’s guaranteed to save water and money.Shop all WaterSense
As a feature you typically see in kitchen faucets, a few bathroom faucets actually offer pullout sprays. Now you can easily clean every area of your bathroom sink.Shop all pullout spouts
Recent legislation requires that new faucets being installed by customers located in Vermont, Maryland, and California must be free of lead.Shop all low lead
Many manufacturers have simplified installation with easy-to-install water lines.