- Glass square shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Made of iron
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Height: 12"
- Made in America: Yes
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Shade Material: Glass
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 300
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Width: 17.1" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Hubbardton Forge Links
This Hubbardton Forge item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hubbardton Forge 123715-10
- Hubbardton Forge 123715-05*
- Hubbardton Forge 123715-07
Hand-Rubbed Dark Smoke
- Hubbardton Forge 123715-03*
- Hubbardton Forge 123715-20*
- Hubbardton Forge 123715-08*
- Hubbardton Forge 123715-19*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 123715 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hubbardton Forge products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
View the History of Hubbardton ForgeExplore Hubbardton Forge's iconic history and culture in 1 minute and 30 seconds
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.