View the History of Hubbardton ForgeExplore Hubbardton Forge's iconic history and culture in 1 minute and 30 seconds
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- All Hubbardton Forge products are made to order in Castleton, Vermont USA
- Ultra secure mounting assembly ensures a sturdy installation
- Provides ambient lighting for your entire room
- Hand made nature of this product makes no two fixtures identical
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 12"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 3.9"
- Extension: 3.9"
- Energy Star: Yes
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- All Hubbardton Forge products come with a limited lifetime warranty on finish and electrical components. This includes products used outdoors and near the coast. Read more about the Hubbardton Forge warranty below.
Celebrating 40 years in business, Hubbardton Forge has been serving their customers by manufacturing unique pieces of lighting for years. Steadfastly committed to designing, manufacturing, and creating lighting under one roof in Vermont, you'll find no comparison between a Hubbardton Forge product and another lighting brand. Unlike brands who build their products overseas, each Hubbardton Forge piece is crafted, boxed, and shipped just for you. Experience the difference today!
Additional Hubbardton Forge Links
Our SKU: Hubbardton Forge 205710
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hubbardton Forge 205710-10
- Hubbardton Forge 205710-05
- Hubbardton Forge 205710-08
- Hubbardton Forge 205710-07
- Hubbardton Forge 205710-03
- Hubbardton Forge 205710-20
- Hubbardton Forge 205710-19*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hubbardton Forge 205710-07 Product Specifications
|Lifetime Limited Warranty|
|Base Color||Black, Bronze, Brown, Grey|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100, 13|