- All Hubbardton Forge products are made to order in Castleton, Vermont USA
- Ultra secure mounting assembly ensures a sturdy installation
- Sends light in an upward direction as well as providing a general ambient light for your room
- Hand made nature of this product makes no two fixtures identical
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 12"
- Width: 8"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed, Damp Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- All Hubbardton Forge products come with a limited lifetime warranty on finish and electrical components. This includes products used outdoors and near the coast. Read more about the Hubbardton Forge warranty below.
Additional Hubbardton Forge Links
This Hubbardton Forge item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hubbardton Forge 206563L-10
- Hubbardton Forge 20-6563L-05
- Hubbardton Forge 20-6563L-03
- Hubbardton Forge 20-6563L-20
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 206563L and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hubbardton Forge products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
View the History of Hubbardton ForgeExplore Hubbardton Forge's iconic history and culture in 1 minute and 30 seconds
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.