View the History of Hubbardton ForgeExplore Hubbardton Forge's iconic history and culture in 1 minute and 30 seconds
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- All Hubbardton Forge products are made to order in Castleton, Vermont USA
- Ultra secure mounting assembly ensures a sturdy installation
- Sends light in an upward direction as well as providing a general ambient light for your room
- Hand made nature of this product makes no two fixtures identical
- All Hubbardton Forge products come with a limited lifetime warranty on finish and electrical components. This includes products used outdoors and near the coast. Read more about the Hubbardton Forge warranty below.
Celebrating 40 years in business, Hubbardton Forge has been serving their customers by manufacturing unique pieces of lighting for years. Steadfastly committed to designing, manufacturing, and creating lighting under one roof in Vermont, you'll find no comparison between a Hubbardton Forge product and another lighting brand. Unlike brands who build their products overseas, each Hubbardton Forge piece is crafted, boxed, and shipped just for you. Experience the difference today!
Additional Hubbardton Forge Links
Our SKU: Hubbardton Forge 206563L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hubbardton Forge 20-6563L-05
- Hubbardton Forge 20-6563L-03
- Hubbardton Forge 20-6563L-20
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hubbardton Forge 20-6563L-05 Product Specifications
|Lifetime Limited Warranty|
|Base Color||Bronze, Brown, Grey|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Office|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.