Hubbell Lighting Outdoor MVK-1000H-268 MV 1 Light 1000 Watt HID Knuckle Mount Outdoor Floodlight
Hubbell Lighting Outdoor MVK-1000H-268 Features:
- Source Selections From 250-1000Watts. Allows Solutions To A Wide Range Of Floodlighting Challenges
- Die Cast Aluminum Housing And Door. Mounting Choices Of Steel Yoke Or Cast Aluminum 2 3/8" Do Slipfitter
- Tempered, Impact Resistant, Clear Glass Lens, Sealed With Silicone Door Gasket. Allows Universal Aiming In Wet Locations
- Twin Closure Screws Are Steel With Proctive Hubbellgard® Coating. Will Not Bond To Aluminum Castings As Stainless Do. Allows Easy Service And Lasting Fixture Appearance
- Powrpanl® Ballast Tray Allows Easy Access And Ground Maintenance Of Electrical Package Through 400 Watts
Hubbell Lighting Outdoor MVK-1000H-268 Specifications:
- Requires (1) x 1000 Watt Medium Base HID Bulb (Not Included)
- Height: 25.5"
- Width: 16.375"
- Depth: 9"
- Die-Cast Aluminum Construction
- Tempered Glass Diffuser
- Beam Spread: 114 Degrees
- Voltage: 120, 208, 240, 277V
Hubbell Lighting Outdoor MVK-1000H-268 Certifications:
- Wet listed
Use for a wide range of floodlighting applications such as parking, building facade, storage area and security lighting. Multiple beams allow illumination of targets are various distances with a units of similar appearance.
Additional Hubbell Lighting Outdoor Links
This Hubbell Lighting Outdoor item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hubbell Lighting Outdoor MVK-1000H-268
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MVK-1000H-268 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hubbell Lighting Outdoor products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.