- Pleated Off-White Linen Shades
- (1) 3" Section, (1) 6" Section, (1) 12" Section, and (2) 18" Sections of Downrod Included
- Pictured in: Polished Nickel
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Minimum Height: 27"
- Maximum Height: 78"
- Width / Diameter: 25"
- Canopy Diameter: 4.5"
- Shade Diameter: 4"
- Shade Height: 4.75"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 6 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 360
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Hudson Valley Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Hudson Valley Lighting Products
- Hudson Valley Lighting Palmer Collection
This Hudson Valley Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hudson Valley Lighting 306-AGB
- Hudson Valley Lighting 306-OB
- Hudson Valley Lighting 306-PN
- Hudson Valley Lighting 306-SN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 306 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hudson Valley Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.