How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Palmer manifests classic elements in an uncluttered, open form. Elegantly turned candlesticks, capped with neatly pleated fabric shades, convey Palmer’s cherished historic characteristics. We complement the decorative touches with straight tubular arms, square backplates, and simple ball finials to create a collection of understated appeal.
- Available in Polished or Satin Nickel, Aged Brass, or Old Bronze
- Vintage Style
- Pleated Off-White Linen Shades
- Includes (1) 3", (1) 6", (1) 12", and (2) 18" Stems
- Pictured in: Polished Nickel
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Maximum Watts per Bulb: 60
- Total Maximum Wattage: 360
- Minimum Height: 27"
- Maximum Height: 78"
- Width / Diameter: 25"
- Canopy Diameter: 4.5"
- Shade Diameter: 4"
- Shade Height: 4.75"
- Shade Material: Linen (Fabric)
- Shade Color: Off White
- Shade Attachment: Candle Cup
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- cUL Listed: Yes
- Location Rating: Dry
- Shipping Weight: 46lb.
Hudson Valley Lighting designs and manufactures distinctive lighting found in the finest homes and upscale hospitality environments where discerning taste prevails. Styles include strong traditional, vintage, reproduction, and contemporary lighting.
Additional Hudson Valley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Palmer Collection Products
Our SKU: Hudson Valley Lighting 306
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hudson Valley Lighting 306-AGB
- Hudson Valley Lighting 306-OB
- Hudson Valley Lighting 306-PN
- Hudson Valley Lighting 306-SN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hudson Valley Lighting 306-SN Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.