Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Glossy bells of mouth-blown opal glass authenticate the antique inspiration for our Adjustables collection. Turn-of-the-century style and functionality combine in these impeccably manufactured fixtures, which deliver light exactly where it is needed most.
- Height: 17"
- Width: 6"
- Extension: Up to 17"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Shade Height: 4.75"
- Shade Top Diamteter: 2.125"
- Shade Bottom Diameter: 5.75"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, CFL
- Maximum Watts per Bulb: 60 (Incandescent) / 26 (CFL)
- Bulb Included: No
- Voltage: 120
- UL / cUL Listed
Additional Hudson Valley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Adjustables Collection Products
Our SKU: Hudson Valley Lighting 341
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hudson Valley Lighting 341-OB
- Hudson Valley Lighting 341-PB*
- Hudson Valley Lighting 341-PN
- Hudson Valley Lighting 341-SN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hudson Valley Lighting 341-SN Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.