Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Before gas and electric, moving about the house after sunset meant transporting a lit candle from room to room. A torch’s long handle offered a safe and cool grip and the tapered shape could be easily set down in a mounted ring holder. Abington transcribes these historic design elements into a contemporary luminaire with Old World overtones. Pleated cylindrical shades add a rich finishing touch.
- Height: 18"
- Width: 4.75"
- Extension: 5.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Shade Height: 5.5"
- Shade Diamteter: 4.75"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Maximum Watts per Bulb: 60
- Bulb Included: No
- Voltage: 120
- UL / cUL Listed
Additional Hudson Valley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Abington Collection Products
Our SKU: Hudson Valley Lighting 4901
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hudson Valley Lighting 4901-AGB
- Hudson Valley Lighting 4901-AN
- Hudson Valley Lighting 4901-OB
- Hudson Valley Lighting 4901-PN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hudson Valley Lighting 4901-AGB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|