How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
The alluring shape of vintage lighting is a complement to its meticulous fabrication. Sutton’s tube-shaped arms and opal glass shades draw on the strong, yet graceful style of gas-lit originals. Flourished details, like the shapely cast socket holders, reference the rich decorative legacy of historic design.
- Height: 10.25"
- Width: 7"
- Minimum Height: 10.25"
- Maximum Height: 72"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Shade Height: 4.25"
- Shade Top Diameter: 1.875"
- Shade Bottom Diameter: 6.625"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, CFL
- Maximum Watts per Bulb: 75 (Incandescent) / 26 (CFL)
- Bulb Included: No
- Voltage: 120
- UL / cUL Listed
Additional Hudson Valley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Sutton Collection Products
Our SKU: Hudson Valley Lighting 5921
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hudson Valley Lighting 5921-AGB*
- Hudson Valley Lighting 5921-AN
- Hudson Valley Lighting 5921-OB
- Hudson Valley Lighting 5921-PN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hudson Valley Lighting 5921-PN Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.