Embossed with sleek vertical ribbing, Haverhill’s clear glass refracts brilliant light across its prismatic shade. The collection’s vintage marine details bring the lively spirit of the open sea to inland and coastal estates alike. Slender spider arms secure Haverhill’s metal-rimmed diffuser plate, while details such as the knurled thumbscrews display our commitment to authenticity.
- Available in Polished or Satin Nickel, or Old Bronze
- Vintage Industrial Style
- Clear, Ribbed Glass Shades
- Includes (1) 3", (1) 6", (1) 12", and (2) 18" Stems
- Pictured in: Polished Nickel
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, CFL, LED
- Bulb Base: Medium - E26 (Standard Screw Base)
- Maximum Watts per Bulb: 100 (Incandescent) / 26 (CFL)
- Total Maximum Wattage: 300
- Minimum Height: 36.5"
- Maximum Height: 87.5"
- Length: 48"
- Depth: 12"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.25"
- Shade Diameter: 10.5"
- Shade Height: 8"
- Shade Top / Fitter Size: 1.625"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Color: Clear / Prismatic
- Shade Attachment: Socket Ring and Thumb Screw
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- cUL Listed: Yes
- Location Rating: Dry
- Shipping Weight: 92lb.
Hudson Valley Lighting designs and manufactures distinctive lighting found in the finest homes and upscale hospitality environments where discerning taste prevails. Styles include strong traditional, vintage, reproduction, and contemporary lighting.
Additional Hudson Valley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Haverhill Collection Products
Our SKU: Hudson Valley Lighting 7313
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hudson Valley Lighting 7313-OB
- Hudson Valley Lighting 7313-PN
- Hudson Valley Lighting 7313-SN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hudson Valley Lighting 7313-SN Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.