- Mason Collection
- Fixture Shines Illumination Both Upwards and Downwards
- Made of Sturdy Metal Material
- White Faux Silk Shade
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 8
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 320
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 22.5"
- Width: 26.5"
- Shade Height: 6.25"
- Shade Width: 3.5"
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Chain Length: 54"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed: Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Hudson Valley Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Hudson Valley Lighting Products
- Hudson Valley Lighting Mason Collection
This Hudson Valley Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hudson Valley Lighting 8028-AGB
- Hudson Valley Lighting 8028-PN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8028 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hudson Valley Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
The Mason Collection by Hudson Valley LightingTake a closer look at the Mason collection by Hudson Valley Lighting.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.