How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Independence Collection 1 Light Pendant
- These reproduction Fixture were often found at train station during the first half of the 20th century.
- 16" D x 10 3/4" to 49 3/4" H (max.)
- 1-100w Medium Base (Not Included)
- All stem models come with four different lengths of stem (3", 6", 12", 18") which can be used separately or in combination to achieve up to 39" total stem length.
- All stem fixtures are supplied with hang-straight swivels for sloped ceilings.
Additional Hudson Valley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Independence Collection Products
Our SKU: Hudson Valley Lighting 9116
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hudson Valley Lighting 9116-OB
- Hudson Valley Lighting 9116-SN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hudson Valley Lighting 9116-OB Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.