How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Adjustables Collection 1 Light Pendant
- The look and function of these fully adjustable units can be changed at will.
- 6" to 8" W x 19 3/4" to 49 3/4" H
- 1-100w Medium Base (Not Included)
- All stem models come with three different lengths of stem (6", 12", 18") which can be used separately or in combination to achieve up to 36" total stem length.
- Supplied with hang-straight swivels for sloped ceilings.
Additional Hudson Valley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Adjustables Collection Products
Hudson Valley Lighting 9341-SN Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Polished, Satin|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.