This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
A true Hunter masterpiece is reborn with the elegant 1886 Limited Edition Ceiling Fan. The intricate sand-cast motor housing and decorative rope downrod sleeve reflect Hunter's enduring attention to detail. A powerful and quiet motor operates two perfectly balanced carved wood blades for exceptional air movement for years to come.Features:
- Includes (2) Furniture-Grade Veneer Distressed Dark Cherry Basswood Blades
- High performance motor
- 12" Decorative Downrod Included for Standard or Sloped Ceiling Installation
- Limited-Edition Replica of Turn-of-the-Century Tuerk Fan
- Detailed Cast Motor Housing Rotates with Blades
- For Use on 9 Foot or Higher Ceilings
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Primary Blade Finish: Distressed Dark Cherry Basswood
- Number of Blades: 2
- Blade Span: 60"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 6422
- RPM (High): 190
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 85
- Amperage: 0.64 Amps
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 23.98"
- Ceiling to Blades: 22.5"
- Motor Width: 9.8"
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Limited Edition Collection Products
Our SKU: Hunter 18865
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hunter 18865
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.