This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
A true Hunter masterpiece is reborn with the elegant 1886 Limited Edition Ceiling Fan. The intricate sand-cast motor housing and decorative rope downrod sleeve reflect Hunter's enduring attention to detail. A powerful and quiet motor operates two perfectly balanced carved wood blades for exceptional air movement for years to come.Features:
- Includes (2) Furniture-Grade Veneer Distressed Dark Cherry Basswood Blades
- High performance motor
- 12" Decorative Downrod Included for Standard or Sloped Ceiling Installation
- Limited-Edition Replica of Turn-of-the-Century Tuerk Fan
- Detailed Cast Motor Housing Rotates with Blades
- For Use on 9 Foot or Higher Ceilings
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Primary Blade Finish: Distressed Dark Cherry Basswood
- Number of Blades: 2
- Blade Span: 60"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 6422
- RPM (High): 190
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 85
- Amperage: 0.64 Amps
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 23.98"
- Ceiling to Blades: 22.5"
- Motor Width: 9.8"
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
This Hunter item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Hunter 18865
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 18865 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Hunter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan