Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Today, Hunter Fans continue to combine 19th century craftsmanship with innovative design and technology to create air-movement products of unmatched quality, style and whisper-quiet performance. Products that are as tough on the inside as they are beautiful on the outside. Products that John and James Hunter would still be proud of more than 120 years later.
- Two Light 42"Ceiling Fan with Optional Light Kit
- Brushed Nickel with Cherry / Maple Blades and Swirled Marble Glass
- New Bronze with Medium Oak / Dark Cherry Blades and White Scavo Snowflake Glass
- Integrated Bowl Light Fixture
- Can Be Installed Without Light Kit
- Three Position Mounting System
- WhisperWind Motor
- Three Speed Pull Chain
- Includes 3" Downrod
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Uses (2) 60 Watt Candelabra Base Bulbs (Included)
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 12.51"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Blade: 10.39"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Light: 19.06"
- 10 Degree Blade Pitch
Additional Hunter Links
Our SKU: Hunter Kensington 42
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hunter 20180*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hunter 20180 Product Specifications
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|